Last updated: December 17, 2017
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using
the https://bitmix.biz (tor mirror: http://bitmix3kyy5pgpryux5p33m5fnfij6q7bv5g3rluyfvnths5rlyf4tid.onion) website (the "Service") operated
by BitMix.Biz ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these
Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part
of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The main purpose of our Service is protect your transactions of cryptocurrencies from bad guys. We
will do our best 24 hours in a week 365 days in a year. We offer our clients best privacy they can
get from mixer and they can stop bothering about possible ways to identify source of funds
after using of our service.
BitMix.Biz does not offer any securities or a collective investment scheme and does not
require any kind of registration with or approval from any Monetary Authority. The our main goal is
make you as much anonymous as possible while using cryptocurrencies.
BitMix.Biz uses the most advanced technologies in mixing presented nowadays. We proudly
can say that ChainAnalysis can't analyse our transactions and find real source of funds. We always
update our systems to make perfomance of our service unattainable for any competitors and any
analytical companies. We'll keep do our best in all Service lifetime, so you can be sure, that
you're in a safe after using our Service.
By using our Service you have to donate a small amount of your orders amount. It's required and you can't use our service and create orders without selection of donation percent.
If you're not agreed to donate - do not use our service.
In order to read more detailed information about fees, please, visit our FAQ.
We do not kept any logs. HTTP access logs are turned off as well as any other logs (such as logs from SSH, FTP, etc).
Information about created orders are fully deleted after invalidation of your order. Also, we rewrite it with zeros before delete to make it impossible to restore.
After invalidation, or manual deletion of your order, you can be sure, that we have nothing information related to you anymore.
We do not have any third-party analytical services, such as Google Analytics or any others to avoid you from tracking.
Relation between user and Service
BitMix.Biz acts as an intermediary to help users get anonymous coins by sending backward (not related to user in past and future) transactions after getting confirmation from users transaction. We call it mixing.
All actions doing by user request. We do not manually create any orders related to specific wallets and so.
BitMix.Biz is not a bank, payment system or other financial institution and does not maintain current accounts of users.
BitMix.Biz does not offer any exchange between cryptocurrencies and fiat money.
User is allowing BitMix.Biz accept his coins in order to perform anonymization operations (mixing), take Service fees and return anonymous coins back to address specified in order.
User agreed that his coins will be used in future in mixing process for other users.
Prohibition of use
By using the service you also agree that you are:
- NOT an individual who is a resident of the United States of America, its territories or
possessions, any state of the United States of America or the District of Columbia (the “USA”)
- NOT a partnership, corporation or another juridical person formed under the laws of the USA
- NOT a branch, an agency or office located in the USA of a partnership, corporation or another
juridical person formed under laws other than those of the USA
- NOT a trust of which any trustee is described in previous items: 1, 2, 3
- NOT a fiduciary or an agent acting on behalf or for the benefit of an individual or entity
described in previous items: 1, 2, 3, 4
You agree, that your decision to use our service was:
- NOT based, at least partly, on information you received or communications you exchanged while
you, or the person providing the information or with whom the communication was exchanged, was
within the USA
- NOT made inside the USA
- NOT prompted to you from a source within the USA
User may never use the BitMix.Biz if his activity related to:
- Drugs, and tools specifically intended for the production of drugs, Drug paraphernalia Illegal Drugs, substances designed to mimic illegal drugs, and/or other psycho active products (e.g.,K2, salvia divinorum, nitrate inhalers, bath salts, synthetic cannabis, herbal smoking blends, herbal incense, and HCG/HGH-like substances)
- Products/services specifically offered or intended to be used to create drugs or grow ingredients for drugs (e.g. ‘grow shop’ products, seeds for cannabis plants, etc.)
- Pyramid selling.
- Escort agencies / massage parlors / sexual services.
- Timeshare and timeshare maintenance
- Independent financial advisers (IFA), Payday loans and unsecure loan/lines originating from non FDIC insured banks
- Counterfeit goods/replicas or those infringing on intellectual property rights, including those designed to infringe on such intellectual property (i.e., knock-offs, imitations, bootlegs)
- Trade of weapons, ammunitions, military arms, explosive devices and firearm parts
- Products/services that promote hate, violence, discrimination, terrorism, harassment or abuse
- Products designed to circumvent copyright protection techniques or to otherwise facilitate the unlicensed use of copyrighted materials (e.g. ‘mod-chips’ to break the encryption of game computers to enable the playing of unlicensed copies of games).
- Providing gambling services in jurisdictions where this is illegal or (where applicable) offering gambling services without a valid license to the relevant jurisdiction.
- Illegal products/services or any service providing peripheral support of illegal activities.
Adult entertainment, websites & content (such as)
- Adult book stores, video stores, toys
- Any products on the internet containing graphic or nude content
- Audio (phone sex and adult phone conversations)
- Companion/escort services or dating services (sexually-oriented)
- Fetish products
- Membership, clubs, subscriptions
- Gentleman's clubs, topless bars, and strip clubs
- Video (web-based sexually oriented video)
- Fake references and other services/products that foster deception (including fake IDs and government documents)
- Mail order spouse and international match-making services
- Social media “click farms” (i.e., the sale of clicks/likes/reviews/endorsements on social media sites)
Telemarking companies involved with the following methods of operations:
- Offering a free gift, prize, or sweepstakes/contest entry as an inducement to purchase products/services.
- Inbound telemarketing companies that receive calls as the result of post cards or similar mailings (as opposed to catalogue or media advertising).
- Selling products/services as an agent for a third party.
Merchants engaged in any form of deceptive marketing practice including but not limited to:
- Hidden Disclosure
- Bogus claims & endorsements
- Pre-checked opt in boxes
- Refund/Cancellation avoidance
- Poorly disclosed negative options
- Merchants offering substantial rebates or special incentives (e.g., free gift, prize, sweepstakes, or contest) as an inducement to purchase products/services
- Negative response marketing techniques by any type of merchant (i.e., customer is automatically charged if they don’t return the merchandise at the end of a free trial period)
- Jammers or devices that are designed to block, jam or interfere with cellular and personal communication devise/signals (e.g., GPS), Decryption and descrambler products including mod chips, Spy devices / services / software.
In case of a dispute you release BitMix.Biz (its employees and employees of joint ventures) from any pretensions, complaints and damages (actual and indirect) of any kind and nature causing or in any way related to such disputes.
The website and its contents are supplied "as is" and "as available” basis. Any information on the site may be changed without notice.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.